Friday, September 16, 2011

Ulta Haul!

Hey guys! So I know I've been doing a lot of hauls lately but I thought you guys might want to see this. Anyway, this is my last haul for a while because I'm saving up my money for Black Friday in a couple months. I thought you guys might want to see this because..........I GOT THE NAKED PALETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
photo.JPG

All of the colors are beautiful and it came with a brush, mini Primer Potion, and an After Glow Cheek Tint in the color Quickie.
photo.JPG

I also got 3 Stila Lip Glazes in Grapefruit
photo.JPG

Seashell
photo.JPG

and Raisin (my favorite so far)

photo.JPG

That's it! I promise no more hauls for a while! Anyway thanks for reading and let me know if you want any tutorials or reviews of these products. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment