Monday, September 5, 2011

August Favorites

Hey guys! So I finally got my laptop working again ( yay! happy dance ) so I can post more! Let's get started with my favorites:
Foundation: L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle ( I'm in #520 Creamy Natural )
Concealer: L.A. Colors Concealer Stick in Light
Primers/Bases: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Smooth Perfecting Base for face & e.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Cheeks: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in #25 Rose Petal
Lips: e.l.f. lipstick in Classy & Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus ( this is the first Burt's Bees product that didn't give me a weird tingling sensation so I'm pretty much in love )
Eyes: Wet n Wild Walking On Eggshells Palette & e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color Quad in Butternut
Human: My Aunt Patty :)
Song: All Of The Lights by Kanye West, Rihanna & a couple other people I don't remember ( sorry )
Movie: Insidious

Ok thanks for reading :) If you want, follow me on Twitter @rosieluvstweets xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment