- First, prime your eyes.
- Then take a rose gold cream shadow ( I used the FLIRT I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in #07 Cross My Heart) and put it all over your eye lid.
- Next, take a more bronze shadow ( I used MAC's All That Glitters ) and put it on the outer edge of your lid and in the crease with a fluffy blending brush.
- Next take a small eyeliner brush and take some more of the bronze color and bring it down a little bit on the lower lash line.
- If you want you can add some eyeliner to this look, I chose not to though.
- Finally, apply 2 coats of mascara ( I put one coat of Physician's Formula Organic Wear on my top and bottom lashes and one coat of Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara on the top lashes ) and your done!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Tutorial: Summer Haze
Hey guys! I decided to try out a different look and thought you might like it. It's great for summer. Hope you try it out! :)