Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MAC Review!




Hey guys! As you know, I purchased my first MAC products last month and its time for a review! But first I want to just say that the last Harry Potter was freakin EPIC. I don't mean to curse, but that's the only way to describe the movie. I read the last book and the movie was even better than what I imagined when I was reading. Anyway, on to the review!
I got three things from MAC and I'm going to start with the lipstick I got. I purchased the Gem Of Roses lipstick from the Semi-Precious collection. When I first got it, I said it was a light pink color. When you put it on your lips its more of a deep pink. Its a few shades darker than my lip color and its really pretty. Also it sort of smells almost like cupcakes, and that's always a plus :).





















Next is my first MAC eyeshadow, All That Glitters. I first heard about this eyeshadow from Elle Fowler on Youtube or AllThatGlitters21. I tried it on and its this beautiful bronze color. It's very smooth and I believe its a Veluxe Pearl finish. It's so beautiful.



















And the last thing is the Magically Cool Liquid Powder. This stuff is amazing. It's like heaven for your face. The powder is made up of 70% water. It feels like you just sprayed water on your skin when you apply it. Its very shimmery. I'm in the color Truth and Light.



















Those are my reviews! Please excuse the red line on my hand in the picture above, its a scar from a cut. Thanks for reading and I hope you find this helpful! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment