Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July Faves!

Hey guys! This is my first favorites post, so in the future I will try to do most of the same things but there might be a category or two that weren't in the last favorites. So here are the things I'm currently loving from July!
  • Movie: Zookeeper
  • Food: Frozen Yogurt
  • Song: Where Them Girls At by David Guetta, Flo Rida, & Niki Minaj and Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars
  • Human!: Carly from xBeautyyyx on Youtube, she's making me a video and I already loved her before that! Thanks Carly!
  • Mascara: I actually have 2! Physician's Formula Organic wear for first coat and bottom lashes and Maybelline Falsies Flared for my outer lashes on my upper lashline
  • Lipstick/Lipgloss: MAC Gem of Roses for lipstick and my Revlon Orchid for lipgloss
  • Eyeliner: Essence Eyeliner in #11 Cool Breeze
Those are all my faves for July. Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment