Monday, August 29, 2011
Hey guys! So right now I'm coming out of writers block and have a bunch of great ideas. One of them included a beauty book review. I was wondering if you guys would be interested? I've already come up with a couple name options but if you have any ideas please leave them in a comment. Thanks for your ideas xoxo
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Hey guys! So I know I haven't been on much lately and I'm going to explain. My summer has been hectic for the past couple of weeks so I haven't been on a computer. Mine broke :'( so until its fixed I will be posting from the family computer. I probably won't be able to post as much for a little bit because school starts soon and my computer is in the shop. I will try to post twice a week. I have some hauls and a few tutorials coming up soon. Also I would really appreciate any sort of exposure. If you have a blog or a Youtube or a Twitter, anything , and if you could mention me I would really appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who has ever read one of my posts, I love you! Thanks for reading xoxo
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Hey guys! So on Monday I received my order from Macy's but I didn't think it was enough to do a haul. But then, yesterday I went to Target and picked up some things and I decided to put them both together for a haul. Here we go.
Let's start with Macy's.
What I got:
- MAC Eyeshadow in Beautiful Iris
- Gucci Guilty Perfume Sample
- Lacoste Perfume Sample
- DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Samples in Fresh Blossom and Juiced
and it came with the perfume samples. I really like the Gucci Guilty and once I finish it up I might consider buying the full sized.
What I got:
- elf Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
- elf Brightening Eye Color Quad in Butternut
- elf make your own quad
- elf single eyeshadow in Pink Ice
- elf single eyeshadow in Wisteria
- elf single eyeshadow in Truly Pink
- elf single eyeshadow in Ivory
- elf eyelid primer in Sheer
- elf Hypershine Gloss in Bubble Gum
- elf Hypershine Gloss in Flirt
- elf Hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry
- Softlips tinted lip conditioner/sunscreen SPF 15 in Pearl
- Softlips lip protectant/sunscreen SPF 20 in Vanilla
- Rimmel London Waterproof Automatic Liner in #26 Noir
Now I have a question:
When I went to Target, I accidentally bought 2 of the same elf Hypershine Gloss in Bubble Gum and I wanted to know if I should return it or give it away? I know it's a small giveaway, but hey its something! Leave your answer in the comments :) Thanks for reading! xoxo
Monday, August 8, 2011
Hey guys! I decided to try out a different look and thought you might like it. It's great for summer. Hope you try it out! :)
- First, prime your eyes.
- Then take a rose gold cream shadow ( I used the FLIRT I'm Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in #07 Cross My Heart) and put it all over your eye lid.
- Next, take a more bronze shadow ( I used MAC's All That Glitters ) and put it on the outer edge of your lid and in the crease with a fluffy blending brush.
- Next take a small eyeliner brush and take some more of the bronze color and bring it down a little bit on the lower lash line.
- If you want you can add some eyeliner to this look, I chose not to though.
- Finally, apply 2 coats of mascara ( I put one coat of Physician's Formula Organic Wear on my top and bottom lashes and one coat of Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara on the top lashes ) and your done!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Hey guys! This is my first favorites post, so in the future I will try to do most of the same things but there might be a category or two that weren't in the last favorites. So here are the things I'm currently loving from July!
- Movie: Zookeeper
- Food: Frozen Yogurt
- Song: Where Them Girls At by David Guetta, Flo Rida, & Niki Minaj and Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars
- Human!: Carly from xBeautyyyx on Youtube, she's making me a video and I already loved her before that! Thanks Carly!
- Mascara: I actually have 2! Physician's Formula Organic wear for first coat and bottom lashes and Maybelline Falsies Flared for my outer lashes on my upper lashline
- Lipstick/Lipgloss: MAC Gem of Roses for lipstick and my Revlon Orchid for lipgloss
- Eyeliner: Essence Eyeliner in #11 Cool Breeze
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Hey guys! As you know, I purchased my first MAC products last month and its time for a review! But first I want to just say that the last Harry Potter was freakin EPIC. I don't mean to curse, but that's the only way to describe the movie. I read the last book and the movie was even better than what I imagined when I was reading. Anyway, on to the review!
I got three things from MAC and I'm going to start with the lipstick I got. I purchased the Gem Of Roses lipstick from the Semi-Precious collection. When I first got it, I said it was a light pink color. When you put it on your lips its more of a deep pink. Its a few shades darker than my lip color and its really pretty. Also it sort of smells almost like cupcakes, and that's always a plus :).
Next is my first MAC eyeshadow, All That Glitters. I first heard about this eyeshadow from Elle Fowler on Youtube or AllThatGlitters21. I tried it on and its this beautiful bronze color. It's very smooth and I believe its a Veluxe Pearl finish. It's so beautiful.
And the last thing is the Magically Cool Liquid Powder. This stuff is amazing. It's like heaven for your face. The powder is made up of 70% water. It feels like you just sprayed water on your skin when you apply it. Its very shimmery. I'm in the color Truth and Light.
Those are my reviews! Please excuse the red line on my hand in the picture above, its a scar from a cut. Thanks for reading and I hope you find this helpful! xoxo