Sunday, July 31, 2011

Updates!

YAAAAAAAAAY! I can finally upload pictures! I have so much to tell you guys! First of all, I went on vacation to the Catskills for a week. On the left is a pic of me in the room I stayed in. Right before I went upstate I had my recital for camp and after, I got the Ipod touch with the camera! I know what your thinking, " Just 'cause she sang a song and danced doesn't mean she deserved an Ipod Touch." Well, If you saw my old Ipod, you'd know that I needed this one because the other one is pretty much destroyed. Anyway, I'm going to get back in the habit of blogging more often. Later today I think I'm going to post a haul. And I will do a "What's In My Bag" because I just got a new one over vacation. I might do a July Faves and some reviews soon. Lastly, I just wanna give a shout out to my parents because tomorrow's their anniversary. Happy Anniversary! Love You! Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment