Monday, July 4, 2011

First Post!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! So this is my first blog post here (yay!) and I decided that I should tell you about myself.
My name is Rosie ( short for Rosemary ) and I live on Long Island in New York. I live with my mom, dad, and brother. I love makeup and beauty ( if you couldn't already guess by my blog's name ) and theater! Over the summer I'm going to theater camp and I'm so excited! I love to sing and act and even if I'm not the best, I love doing theater makeup! For my play last year, I helped all of my friends with their makeup and I loved it! I don't have a big makeup collection but I'm working on building it up! Thanks for reading and getting to know me! If you have any suggestions please comment and tell me what I should do my next post on. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment