Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First MAC Purchase Ever!

Today, after camp, my grandpa took me to the mall and I went to MAC and got my first MAC products ever! I went in and one of the salesladies (she was very nice) helped me pick out 2 eyeshadows, All That Glitters and Beautiful Iris. They were out of stock of Beautiful Iris, so I ended up with All That Glitters. Then I got the Magic Cooling Powder in Truth and Light. I had heard and read reviews on this and I didn't believe them at first because I thought, " It's impossible for a powder to feel like it's water." Oh my gosh I was SO wrong. It feels amazing after you put it on your skin, like you just spritzed yourself with water. If you are like I was, trust me it feels like water. Anyway, the last product I got was a lipstick. I saw the Semi-Precious collection on MAC's website and I loved the color Gem Of Roses. It's a beautiful light lilacish-pink. After MAC, I went to Dylan's Candy Bar to get a little treat. Today was great and I'm happy I can share this with you! Thanks for reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment